24 Proverbs and Sayings about Mothers
One proverbs or sayings for every hour of the day:
1. I may not be perfect, but when I look at my children, I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.
2. A Mother understands what a child cannot say
3. Being a mom might mean that my hands are full, but so is my heart.
4. Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
5. Being a mom is a tough job but it’s the best job anyone could ever ask for.
6. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
7. I didn’t lose myself when I became a mother. I discovered an even better version.
8. "Mother" Definition: One person who does the work of twenty. For free.
9. Be the Mom you want them to remember
10. I’m a mother. Life can be tough. But I am tougher.
11. Moms are the ones who truly know the meaning of 24/7.
12. Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child but what you’ve gained from having one.
13. Enjoy every moment, Mama, they grow up before you know it.
14. It is within the journey of motherhood that a woman will discover how strong she really is.
15. The loveliest masterpiece is the love of God in the heart of a mother.
16. No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who know what my heart sounds like from the inside.
17. I will protect you until you are grown and then I will let you fly free. But loving you, that is for always.
18. Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.
19. Your child will follow your example, not your advice.
20. Motherhood has the greatest potential influence for human life.
21. Mothers hold their children’s hand for a short while, but their hearts for a lifetime.
22. God could not be everywhere, therefore he made mothers. -Jewish Proverb
23. My greatest blessings call me mom.
24. It takes someone brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child, and someone special to love someone more than herself.